The main purposes of cooperation with foreign organizations in an increase of reliability of information on the geophysical (firstly, seismic) conditions, data exchange with international networks for the global seismicity monitoring, as well as some applied investigations in the field of sciences of the Earth.
Mutual cooperation was established with international and national organizations as follow:
- European Mediterranean Seismological Centre (EMSC);
- International Seismological Centre (ISC);
- Geophysical Service of the Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS);
- O. Yu. Shmidt Institute of Physics of the Earth of RAS;
- Seismological Centre of the Institute of Geoecology of RAS;
- Institute of the Earth Magnetism, Ionosphere and Radiowave Propagation of RAS;
- S. I. Subbotin Institute of Geophysics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine;
- Crimean Commission of Experts for seismic hazard estimation and earthquake forecast;
- Geological Service of Lithuania;
- State Agency for Geology, Meteorology and Environment of Latvia;
- G. A. Mavlianov Institute of Seismology of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Laboratory of Engineering Seismology and Seismic Mechanics of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.
© The Centre of Geophysical Monitoring. The National Academy of Sciences of Belarus